The Linksys LAP AC2600 Pro Series is a high-performance wireless access point tailored to the requirements of businesses and enterprise-level environments. It boasts dual-band Wi-Fi support, delivering high-speed wireless connectivity across both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands, catering to a wide range of wireless devices and applications.
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi: The Linksys LAP AC2600 supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands, offering high-speed connectivity and reduced interference.
- High-Speed Wireless: It delivers a combined wireless speed of up to 2.53 Gbps (1733 Mbps on the 5GHz band and 800 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band) for bandwidth-intensive tasks and applications.
- MU-MIMO Technology: Multi-User Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology enables simultaneous data transmission to multiple devices, enhancing network efficiency.
- Advanced Security: The access point supports WPA/WPA2 encryption and 802.1X with RADIUS authentication for secure network access. Additionally, it features rogue access point detection and MAC address filtering.
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+): PoE+ compatibility simplifies installation by allowing both data and power to be delivered over a single Ethernet cable.
- Seamless Roaming: Seamless roaming ensures that connected devices can move between access points without experiencing disruptions, making it ideal for environments with mobility requirements.
- Beamforming Technology: Beamforming technology focuses Wi-Fi signals directly at connected devices, optimizing coverage and signal strength.
- Multiple Operation Modes: The access point can be configured as an access point, WDS bridge, workgroup bridge, or wireless client bridge, adapting to different network needs. (Linksys LAP AC2600)
- Cluster Management: The Linksys Cluster Management System allows for the easy management of multiple access points from a single interface, simplifying network administration.
- Quality of Service (QoS): QoS features prioritize network traffic and applications to ensure critical data gets the necessary bandwidth.