The D-Link DGS-1016D is a reliable and easy-to-use unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for both home and small office environments. It provides seamless and high-speed connectivity to a variety of devices, including computers, printers, network-attached storage (NAS), and more. This switch offers plug-and-play simplicity, making it an excellent choice for users who need to expand their network without complicated configuration.
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet Ports: Provides 16 high-speed Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast and reliable wired connections.
- Unmanaged Design: No configuration is required, offering true plug-and-play functionality for hassle-free setup.
- Auto-Negotiation: Automatically detects the speed and duplex of connected devices and adjusts accordingly for optimal performance.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX: Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX on all ports, eliminating the need for crossover cables and simplifying cable management.
- Full Wire-Speed Forwarding: Ensures that each port operates at its maximum speed, delivering high-speed data transfers without bottlenecks.
- Energy-Efficient: Incorporates D-Link Green Technology, which reduces power consumption by adjusting power to unused ports and putting them in sleep mode.
- Rugged Metal Housing: Features a durable metal housing for long-term reliability and durability.(D-Link DGS-1016D)
- Fanless Design: Operates silently without cooling fans, making it suitable for quiet office or home environments.
- Desktop or Rack-Mountable: Can be used as a desktop switch or mounted in a standard 19-inch rack for flexibility in deployment.
- Compact Size: Its compact design saves space and fits easily on a desk or in a network rack. (D-Link DGS-1016D)
- LED Indicators: LED lights indicate the status of each port, helping with diagnostics and monitoring.
- Quality of Service (QoS) Support: Prioritizes network traffic to ensure that critical data is given precedence for a smooth network experience.
- Auto-Sensing Ports: Automatically detects the network speed of connected devices and adjusts accordingly (10/100/1000 Mbps).