The D-Link DGS-1024D is a robust and efficient network switch that offers twenty-four high-speed Gigabit Ethernet ports for expanding your network with ease. It operates as an unmanaged switch, meaning it requires no configuration and is designed for users who want a straightforward and plug-and-play solution for connecting devices such as computers, printers, IP cameras, and more. Its rack-mountable design makes it suitable for various environments, including server rooms and network closets.
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet Ports: Provides twenty-four high-speed Gigabit Ethernet ports, allowing you to connect multiple devices with fast and reliable wired connections.
- Plug-and-Play: Requires no configuration or setup, making it easy to install and use immediately upon deployment.
- Auto MDI/MDIX: Supports Auto MDI/MDIX on all ports, eliminating the need for crossover cables and simplifying cable connections.
- Energy-Efficient: Incorporates energy-saving features that automatically detect the length of connected cables and adjust power usage accordingly to reduce energy consumption. (D-Link DGS-1024D)
- Full Wire-Speed Forwarding: Ensures that each port operates at its maximum speed, facilitating high-speed data transfers without bottlenecks.
- Rack-Mountable: Designed for rack-mounting in standard 19-inch racks, providing flexibility in deployment and easy integration into network setups.
- Sturdy Metal Housing: Features a durable metal housing that enhances durability and offers better protection against electromagnetic interference.
- LED Indicators: Provides LED indicators for each port, allowing for easy monitoring of connection status and diagnostics.
- Silent Operation: Operates without cooling fans, ensuring silent and unobtrusive operation. (D-Link DGS-1024D)
- Auto-Negotiation: Automatically detects the speed and duplex mode of connected devices, adjusting settings accordingly for seamless connectivity.
- Jumbo Frame Support: Allows for the transmission of larger data frames for improved data transfer efficiency.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Supports Quality of Service features for traffic prioritization, ensuring that critical data receives the necessary bandwidth and low latency.