The Linksys EA6900 AC1900 router is designed to deliver exceptional Wi-Fi speeds and coverage for a seamless online experience. With its dual-band technology and advanced features, it aims to meet the demands of modern networking needs.
- AC1900 Wi-Fi Speeds: The router supports Wireless-AC technology, providing combined speeds of up to 1900 Mbps. This allows for high-bandwidth activities such as streaming HD video, online gaming, and large file transfers.
- Dual-Band Technology: Operates on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, reducing interference and providing better performance for multiple devices connected to the network.
- Beamforming Technology: Improves wireless signal strength and focus by directing Wi-Fi signals to specific devices, enhancing overall coverage and performance.
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports: Equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports to deliver ultra-fast wired connections for devices like gaming consoles, smart TVs, and desktop computers.
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 Ports: Includes USB ports for connecting external storage devices or printers, enabling easy file sharing and network printing.
- Smart Wi-Fi App: Allows users to monitor and manage their home network remotely through a smartphone or tablet. It provides features such as parental controls, device prioritization, and guest access.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Prioritizes and allocates bandwidth to devices or applications that require a higher level of performance, ensuring a smooth online experience for all users.
- Advanced Security Features: Supports WPA/WPA2 encryption and features a built-in SPI firewall to help protect your network from potential security threats.
- Easy Setup: Simple installation process with browser-based setup and the ability to configure settings through the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi interface.
- MU-MIMO Technology: Enables multiple devices to connect simultaneously and receive data at faster speeds, reducing latency and improving overall network efficiency.
- IPv6 Ready: Supports the latest Internet Protocol version, IPv6, ensuring compatibility with the future of the Internet.