The airFiber 24 GHz Bridge is a powerful wireless communication solution designed for reliable and high-speed point-to-point bridge connections. It is commonly used in scenarios where running physical cables is impractical or costly, such as connecting buildings, remote sites, or delivering internet services to underserved areas.
- Frequency Band: Operates in the 24 GHz frequency band, providing a dedicated and interference-free spectrum for wireless communication.
- Point-to-Point Bridge: Designed for establishing high-speed wireless bridge connections between two locations, making it ideal for extending network connectivity over long distances.
- Pair-Pack: Typically sold as a pair-pack of two devices, allowing for both ends of the wireless bridge connection to be set up simultaneously.
- High Throughput: Offers high throughput and low latency, making it suitable for applications requiring high data transfer rates, such as backhaul for internet service providers (ISPs) or connecting remote sites.
- Long Range: Capable of providing connectivity over extended distances, making it suitable for bridging gaps between locations that are miles apart.
- Low Interference: The 24 GHz frequency band is relatively free from interference, ensuring a stable and reliable connection.
- Advanced Antenna Technology: Equipped with high-gain directional antennas to maximize signal strength and minimize signal loss.
- Weather-Resistant: Designed to withstand various weather conditions, ensuring reliable performance in outdoor environments.
- Management and Monitoring: Typically comes with management and monitoring tools that allow users to configure, monitor, and manage the bridge connections remotely.
- Security: Offers advanced security features to protect the wireless connection from unauthorized access and eavesdropping.